Wednesday, December 1

Advent calendar

I really meant to finish this Advent calendar earlier. Really. Yesterday morning, I got up and realized this was it: crunch time. So I downscaled the project somewhat to finish and hang it on time for the countdown to start.


I had planned to embroider the days on each stocking and pouch. Maybe I'll find the time after this weekend. At least for a couple of them. The mini stockings are ornaments I bought a couple of years ago and never used. I just made the green goodie pouches, the labels and found cute ornament hooks to hang them on the long saddle stitched red ribbon. And in case you are wondering, the faux brick wall is in my kitchen. Some days I love it, somedays I don't. I can't decide.


Each little stocking and pouch contains a small toy or a sweet. It will be a real treat for our little bug because rarely ever have candy in the house.


Once the "overseas" list is wrapped up I will have a couple of days with a slower pace before the homestretch to Christmas.


All Thingz Related

I forgot to tell you I was guest posting yesterday. Check out the tutorial @ Crystal's Craft Spot to make  this cute heart shaped ornament. 

8 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!! Very well done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work...I love Advent traditions...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks awesome! Thanks so much for linking it up to gettin' crafty on hump day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love advent calendars!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable - for all ages :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saweeet.My girls got to use ours when we finished it on the second day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I love the little stockings. What a fun tratidion for your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanted to let you know I featured this :).

    ReplyDelete

I would love hearing from you. I read all comments and time permitting will respond to all.

You may also like...