Saturday, December 18

Cookie cuteness

My first batch of sugar cookies was a learning experience. It was my first time using royal icing and it helped me figure out a few things that made my second batch that much better. Feast your eyes, I wish you could taste them too because they are pretty good :



Overview of the loot

Christmas tree with their ornaments

Very sweet candy canes

Adorable teddy bears

Would be glow-in-the-dark gingerbread men

Disco stars

And those melt your heart snowmen

And this cookie parade would not be complete without the lovely 
and lovingly made cookies M&M decorated by Little Bug for her teacher and daycare nanny
They are the sweetest!!


PS: I found a gold mine of information on Bridget's absolutely awesome blog : Bake at 350. Her cookies are almost too gorgeous to eat
PPS: If you think I have too many baking sheets you are wrong. It turns out I need few more

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You've been busy. Your decorated cookies look like they came from a bakery, but of course, they'll taste much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....you've been a cookie-making machine! And they are all adorable!

    "PPS: If you think I have too many baking sheets you are wrong. It turns out I need few more"....you are SO right! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love hearing from you. I read all comments and time permitting will respond to all.

You may also like...