Wednesday, March 2

Trading Post - Versatile wreath is going green

This is the other project I completed during my crafty date with Amie from Kittycats and Airplanes. We had decided to explore our "inner Irish" and celebrate St Patrick's day in crafts.  . After Christmas and Valentine's, it was time to go green for another incarnation of my tulle wreath.


First I crafted some fabric shamrocks


 And some satin flowers with gold button centers




See her blog for more pictures :)


Visit thecsiproject.com








PS :  My little play tent was.... 

6 comments:

  1. I love how much mileage you are getting from that wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE those shamrocks! Oh wow ... so cute on that wreath. On my way over to vote now--so deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute and versatile!!! I'm having a party over here if you'd like to join... http://www.bubblynaturecreations.com/2011/03/project-party-weekend-5-ways-to-re.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great idea on reusing the wreath base. Looks like you had fun putting this together. Love the fabric shamrocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! i love the fact that your wreath base is being reused!thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I would love hearing from you. I read all comments and time permitting will respond to all.

You may also like...